We have filed a little of the background processes. Due to the amount of data the processes required a little too long and have myGeoDB partially slowed down.
In this context, we have also adjusted the configuration of the server slightly to the new situations.
In recent days, user accounts have been locked due to failed logins . But it was not the users own fault, others try to login with the codes from shares. Unfortunately, in the wrong place. 🙂
Here we have added a further check and show the right site, if someone is using the normal login page.
And as usual, minor errors are found. Again, we have fixed these little bugs.
Now there is only once a beer after work (Greetings to bottom: D)