With this update the following function was realized.
If you want to add a trackable that is still in another collection, you get a hint. You have the option of informing the user by clicking . Now, the current user will also receive a link in the mail. With this link the user can transfer the trackable directly without login.
The whole thing works of course directly with a smartphone, which make the transfers much faster and easier.
In addition, some small bugs have been fixed.
This update publishes a little surprise. As mentioned on Facebook, when, where and how, is a little surprise. Other sites use souvenirs (stickers), but we would like to offer something useful. We hope it works as planned. 😀
Otherwise, a few bugs have been fixed.
When updating to version 1.36.1 there were a few mistakes. But we fixed them immediately after they were reported.
Hence the message summarized here.
We expect no errors, but in the background much source code has been revised. We also tested all the features and hope we did not miss anything. 🙂
- User can change his username himself
- Information-Mail that the showroom will be deactivated only to Non-Premium-Users
- Count of showrooms in the headline
- My Requests->Show hidden offers was not available
- General clean up of sourcecode and better connections to the database
Only a small update between.
- Meanwhile, a few coupon codes are in circulation. On the premium page you can redeem your voucher directly. Either to activate or extend Premium.
- As soon as you scroll down the page, you will see a small button at the bottom right.
- Various code optimizations
Quick small extension, we don’t call it Bugfix. 🙂
- When adding a new folder in the presentation, you can select where the new folder will appear
The update includes a few small improvements and bug fixes.
Today the data synchronization between myGeoDB and Groundspeak was not working. This was simply that Groundspeak has converted the sides completely to the encrypted https protocol.
Other issues that have been fixed:
- The function that new trackables are not visible, did not work with non-trackable
- Trackable with ” in the name are not displayed correctly when editing
- In the image-upload the format “jpeg” is now available
After updating to 1.28.1 quickly a bugfix update.
Firstly, pictures were not shown directly after the update yesterday. We have fixed it immediately and formally concluded with today’s update.
Due to improper documentation, we have implemented the new feature “Hide of requests” only halfway. This we have rescheduled in the current update.
Under “My Requests” you now have the ability to hide individual requests. Hidden request are not shown in showroom trade.center or in the search.
When registering the spam checking against a new system has been replaced.