With this update the following function was realized.
If you want to add a trackable that is still in another collection, you get a hint. You have the option of informing the user by clicking . Now, the current user will also receive a link in the mail. With this link the user can transfer the trackable directly without login.
The whole thing works of course directly with a smartphone, which make the transfers much faster and easier.
In addition, some small bugs have been fixed.
This update publishes a little surprise. As mentioned on Facebook, when, where and how, is a little surprise. Other sites use souvenirs (stickers), but we would like to offer something useful. We hope it works as planned. 😀
Otherwise, a few bugs have been fixed.
We expect no errors, but in the background much source code has been revised. We also tested all the features and hope we did not miss anything. 🙂
- User can change his username himself
- Information-Mail that the showroom will be deactivated only to Non-Premium-Users
- Count of showrooms in the headline
- My Requests->Show hidden offers was not available
- General clean up of sourcecode and better connections to the database
Only a small update between.
- Meanwhile, a few coupon codes are in circulation. On the premium page you can redeem your voucher directly. Either to activate or extend Premium.
- As soon as you scroll down the page, you will see a small button at the bottom right.
- Various code optimizations
Quick small extension, we don’t call it Bugfix. 🙂
- When adding a new folder in the presentation, you can select where the new folder will appear
After updating to 1.28.1 quickly a bugfix update.
Firstly, pictures were not shown directly after the update yesterday. We have fixed it immediately and formally concluded with today’s update.
Due to improper documentation, we have implemented the new feature “Hide of requests” only halfway. This we have rescheduled in the current update.
Under “My Requests” you now have the ability to hide individual requests. Hidden request are not shown in showroom trade.center or in the search.
When registering the spam checking against a new system has been replaced.
Long long time ago since last update. This update was supposed to go online to the beginning of this year. But unfortunately the personal environment has consistently suppressed.
Also there is the update information before the actual update.
What has changed fundamentally? Main change in this version is the introduction of premium features. Remains fundamental myGeoDB free, however, be some functions, called premium features. About the settings, the user account can be upgraded to a premium account. This is for various reasons but only by PayPal.
Current premium features:
- Trade Center
- Export the collection
- Hide seek
When new features are added in the future, is previously given to whether there is a premium feature, or is available to all.
We have thought long time, to take this step. After many discussions with users of myGeoDB we were finally convinced that this way is absolutely fine and understandable.
The cost of premium functions 15€ per year, we also think, it is ok.
So far we see received donations as donations for previous services. 🙂
Furthermore myGeoDB now completely SSL-encrypted. Also this step is more than obsolete.
When entering the discovered trackables may also be deposited with a description. This can e.g. be used in order to indicate where you saw this trackable.
And finally we have cleaned an optimized the internal sources.
We try to install this update today.
Long time ago since we have updated this site. The changes that we publish here are already online a few days ago.
If your account has been locked by repeated incorrect entry of the user data, you get an e-mail with a link to reactivate your account.
If you want to insert more trackables in the section “Presentation” at once, the folder will be saved. So you can insert trackables in the same folder without to select them.
In “My Requests” an error has been fixed. Under certain circumstances, hidden deals were still displayed.
When creating charing codes no user name is displayed on the generated PDF document.
Otherwise simple minor bugs have been fixed.